LEA Renewed energy: living life with ease and radiance
What is LEA? For a period of three months – in the comfort of your own home – you receive two Coaching- Mails each week with input, strategies for putting it into practice and many practical tips. This way you can learn step by step to better master your life and work.
Three months of professional coaching – input at bargain price:
The course costs 99 Euro or only 90, if you register together with a friend. That is less than most professional coaches charge for one single hour of coaching!
Charity special: If you register for the course and add “For Afghan Refugees” we will donate 20 Euro per participant for humanitarian help for these needy people.
The courses are also a wonderful gift for others – let us know and we will gladly issue a gift voucher.
The next courses begin 1st January. So – sign up now, and do something really good for yourself and/or for someone else.
The 3 month LEA online training course covers a wide range of topics to help you become more relaxed and stronger in life. For those of you who are interessted in joining LEA it might be interessting to know what topic will be covered. Here you find an overview.
|LEA No 00
|LEA No 01
||It Is What It Is
|LEA No 02
||Move forward – embrace Change
|LEA No 03
||Start Setting Clear Goals
|LEA No 04
||Drink Yourself Healthy!
|LEA No 05
||Discover What Motivates You
|LEA No 06
||Getting the Help You Need
|LEA No 07
||Step by Step
|LEA No 08
||Find Your Energy Sources
|LEA No 09
||Letting Go of Burdens
|LEA No 10
||Give Your Life a Good Clear-Out
|LEA No 11
||Take a Break from…
|LEA No 12
||The Art of Little Breaks
|LEA No 13
||So Far… and Now
|LEA No 14
||Do Things Differently
|LEA No 15
|LEA No 16
|LEA No 17
||Leave the Past Behind
|LEA No 18
||Make it Simpler for Yourself
|LEA No 19
||The art of saying “Yes” and “No”
|LEA No 20
|LEA No 21
||Improve Your Charisma
|LEA No 22
|LEA No 23
||Serenity Brings Radiance
|LEA No 24
||3:1 The Secret of Attractive Communication
|LEA No 25
|LEA No 26
||Reduce Stress, Develop Life
|LEA No 27
||Live Life in the Present
|LEA No 28
||Every End is a New Beginning
Courses start Januar / April / July / October.
IF you want to receive professional online training for a stronger and happier life register now.
- Do something new with a book.
- Do something new in a place that starts with “p”.
- Do something new with cloth.
- Learn to say “Good bye” in a new language.
- Do something new with pumpkin.
- Learn something new about food.
- Start a prayer in a new way.
You are warmly invited to join in and share your experience.
Week 8 // Woche 8 – Week of colors
- Celebrate 50 days. Do something new with colors.
- Do something new with red.
- Do something new with orange.
- Do something new with yellow.
- Do something new with green.
- Do something new with blue.
- Do something new with violett.
This weeks challenges
- Write something with your feet.
- Walk up or down the stairs in a new way.
- Paint something with other tools than normal.
- Learn a new shortcut on the computer.
- Find a new way to get out of bed in the morning.
- Do something you never did before.
Try a new spice. // Probiere ein neues Gewürz aus.
This weeks inspiration.
- Take a picture of something from a new perspective
- Do something new with your feet.
- Find a new place to rest.
- Sing a new song.
- Ask for help for something new – for something you always did yourself.
- Read a new poem.
- Look up to discover something new.
Share your experiences here and / or on the Facebook page of 100 days of new.
The challenges for this week
- Integrate a new movement into your daily routine.
- Prepare some new food. .
- Pray for someone or something you never prayed for.
- Find out something new about a person.
- Pick something new in nature.
- Arrange something in a new way.
- Write to someone new.
Enjoy! And if you like share your experiences here and / or on Facebook.
The challenges for this week:
- Get rid of something old to make space for the new.
- Write your name in a new script.
- Drink a new drink.
- Do something new with cloth.
- Ask a new question.
- Invite someone new.
- Plant something new.
Please share your experiences here and / or on Facebook.
„The problem is not to find a new idea – but to get rid of the old ones.“ – John Maynard Keynes
It is obvious. If your life is totally crammed there is no space for new things. If your flat, your cupboards, your calendar and last but not least your brain is too crammed there is no space for new things, new people, new thoughts.
Sometimes that is ok, but at other times it makes sense to create space.
Things: Famers 100 years ago owned between 100 and 10.000 Things. An average household today has 10.000 and more items in its walls. That is a lot. And lots of them we never use. It makes sense to create space by throwing out or giving away things that are no longer in use: Clothes, books, equippemnt.
To get rid of stuff costs time. But it is worth the effort. Afterwards we feel stronger and have more clarity.
Responsibilities: A few years ago I resigned from a work group I was part of. It was only one evening per month plus some additional events from time to time – but I felt that I needed to create space for something new. So I cleared my calendar and my brain from this group. And a short time later found out that I wanted to use the space to create a place that would motivate and inspire people.
Good habits: One way to prevent your files, bookshelves and cupboards from being cluttered it to develop the 1 in – 3 out habit. Every time you store something new think a moment try to get rid of 3 old ones:
- a new magazine arrives in the mail: give or throw away 3 old ones.
- you get or buy a new shirt – have a look at which of your old ones you no longer wear and give them away.
- you buy a new book – sell or give away 3 of your old ones
- you store a new file – have a glance and think which 3 files you can delete
- you file a document – take a moment to think which 3 documents you no longer use.
I have practiced this habit for many years – and it works. I have a very small office space 3 x 3 m and only two shelves. But it is enough for a whold company as I continuously get rid of things that I no longer need. And it is fun, too.
There is more on the power of living an uncluttered life and its positive side effects on healt and weight loss !!! in the LEA online training course.