Here are the challenges for this week:
- Eat something new
- Find a new way
- Change something in your environment
- Do something new with paper
- Give a gift to someone who never received a gift from you
- Learn something about a topic you do not know anyhing about
- Try out a new posture spiritually
You can choose yourself how far you want to stretch yourself….new food could be a new type of chocolate or ice-cream….or it could be something really, really exotic like japans squid – eaten while its arms are still moving…however – what might be challenging for you might be easy for someone else – and vice versa. So it is about you. For example I never, never, never dared to go into a roller coaster. So today I found this little hand-driven wheel that pushes your body sideways and head over in all directions. And – I did it. And screamed like crazy….and felt soooooo good afterwards.
So – whatever challenge you choose – and however far you want to stretch yourself – have und and enjoy. And please post your experiences here and / or on Facebook.
– Kerstin Hack